Somerset College is a leading independent, co-educational day and boarding school offering schooling from Grade 000 to Matric - IEB and Cambridge AS and A-levels. Founded in 1997, Somerset College is a welcoming, stimulating centre of learning situated in the beautiful Cape Winelands.
Somerset College seeks to employ a qualified and dynamic person to fill the role of Head Coach for rowing at Somerset College.
Commencement Date: 1 August 2021
The responsibilities (indicative, not comprehensive) include:
- Coach and guide rowers of all age groups.
- Organise coaches for all age groups.
- Plan in-season and off-season rowing programs.
- Select and enter crews and individuals for regattas.
- Ensure professional and timeous communication to parents, coaches, and students about programs, regattas, training, and camps.
- Manage the Somerset College fleet.
Closing Date: Monday, 26 April 2021 @13:00
Please email a letter of application and CV in confidence to email@example.com
Somerset College is an equal opportunity employer. The School reserves the right not to make an appointment. Submission of an application does not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.